Visit the District 84 web site often. It has lots of helpful information, such as District officer directory, and links to the Toastmasters International web site. The address is: http://www.toastmastersd84.org/
- Read the latest news from around the District.
- Check out upcoming events and mark your calendar so you do not miss the fun.
- Use the educational materials that supplement other resources.
- Find marketing literature to help you extend your Club’s membership or sponsor a new club.
- Look up the new club listing and drop a line to the“new babies” to welcome them to our Toastmasters family.
TI publishes a bimonthly newsletter Tips that has a lot of useful information for Club officers and members.
Check it out at: http://www.toastmasters.org/pdfs/tips.pdf
This is a reminder, sent out once a month, about your lists.toastmasters.us mailing list memberships. It includes your subscription info and how to use it to change it or unsubscribe from a list.
You can visit the URL's to change your membership status or configuration, including un subscribing, setting digest-style delivery or disabling delivery altogether (e.g., for a vacation), and so on.
In addition to the URL interfaces, you can also use email to make such changes. For more info, send a message to the '-request' address of the list (for example, firstname.lastname@example.org) containing just the word 'help' in the message body, and an email message will be sent to you with instructions.
If you have questions, problems, comments, etc, send them to email@example.com. Thanks!